We will be opening our doors again on Saturday 18th of July!
Your safety is important to us and we have been working hard to keep you and our team safe whilst you dine with us.
We wanted to let you know what to expect.
• Clear signage to inform you of safety measures
• Multiple hand sanitising stations
• Tables 1 metre apart (in line with government guidance)
• Screens to help keep booths safe and intimate
• All high usage surfaces sanitised every 60 minutes
• Table service only with single-use menus
• Reservations only – bookings will be given time slots to
ensure us enough time between guests to sanitise the table and to avoid overcrowding in the restaurant.
Tables of up to 4 will have 1 hour and 30 minutes
Tables of 5 to 8 will be given 2 hours. Our maximum on a
table at this time is 8 people
• Our staff have had further training and have been
provided with PPE
• For the time being we will be accepting card and
contactless payments only
• Please be patient with our staff; this is new for everyone and we appreciate your support during this challenging time.
During phase 3 we are taking bookings for
Thursdays to Saturdays from 4pm – 10pm and Sundays from 1pm-10pm.
We can’t wait to see you again!
Much love Ajay, Jas and The Team